What is Your Unique Selling Proposition? Why Should Your Customers Buy From You?Brando Will Help You Grow by Making it Easier for Your CustomersTo Find You, Know You, Trust You, and Buy From You
• Awareness: A strong brand is your lead generator. It gets people to notice you and become aware of what you do. If you build proper awareness, you’ll be top of mind when a customer is ready to make a purchase.
• Trust: A professional appearance builds credibility and trust. People are more likely topurchase from a business that appears polished and legitimate. Emotional reactions arehardwired into our brains, and those reactions are very real infuencers.
• Loyalty: By creating consistently high-quality experiences, you will retain currentcustomers and acquire new ones due to word-of-mouth advertising.
BENEFITS OF A STRONG BRAND• Premium pricing and more sales: If you’re not a brand, you’re a commodity. By properly distinguishing your brand from the competition and communicating the intangible benefts of your product or service, you no longer have to compete on pricealone. And, with a customer’s ability to search hundreds of stores online in pursuit of the lowest prices, small businesses, more than ever, need to de-emphasize the product orservice and put greater emphasis on their brand.
• Potential for growth: When, and if, you’re ready to expand your business into new markets, you’ll fnd that a strong brand offers a greater opportunity to do so rather thanstarting over.
The Bottom Line
• Increased business value: When Apple bought Beats Electronics for $3 billion in 2014, one could speculate that it wasn’t because Beats made the best quality headphones(compared to other high-end products by Sennheiser, Bose and JBL) or had the most subscribers to its music service (525,000 compared to Spotify’s 10 million). A strongappeal was likely the brand itself, a beautifully designed, well-promoted brand that gave them instant street cred with the Millennial market. It proves that a brand can be morevaluable than the product or service itself.
Tips to Help You
Live Your Brand
TIPS TO HELP YOU LIVE YOUR BRAND1.Develop brand guidelines that easily communicate and remind you and youremployees what your brand is all about.This can be as simple as a one-page document, but should include things such as:• Mission, vision and values• Position/tagline• Logo• Color palette• Brand attributes and examples of your voice used in communications2. If you have employees, make sure you promote your brand internally, goals aligned with positioning, staff policies and procedures3. Execute your brand consistently across all media.
Kites Across America
Terms & Conditions
About us | Contact | Terms & Conditions | Privacy
Copyright Brando 2021